Today’s reception environment needs a systems approach to the design for reception-style desks. Flexible design concepts under one product introduction are required to meet needs related to corporate reception, library, reference and information style desks. A “kit of parts” concept of design and manufacturing needs to offer the designer a wealth of components and tools to resolve any client requirement.
A series of components in a range of sizes can be joined together in an unlimited number of configurations for unique appearances with clean edges and contrasting surfaces. Carefully engineered height adjustable and mobile storage elements add to the range of design possibilities. These elements can be expanded in the future as needs change. All materials can be easily separated for reuse or recycling. Aluminum is the principal material and is manufactured from 100% re-melt. MDF tops and modesty panels are manufactured from 100% post industrial waste.
• 32” deep work surfaces with two choices of top edges available in wood veneer, laminate and quartz stone
• Component driven elements in rectangular or radiused corners that range in size in 6” increments from 48” to 72” in length
• Height adjustable work surfaces and modesty panels – in three styles; ratchet, crank or electric motor
• Includes one of the best pre-wired 5 circuit power systems on the market with complete flexibility for post configuration. Fully integrated data/voice/av raceways. Bezel mounted faceplates allow universal data/voice jack installation
• Site leveling is easily accommodated with removable panels and completely accessible large range levelers
• Aluminum gallery supports with optional translucent glass, veneer or laminate panels. Gallery accessory tracks with a range of desk top accessories.
• Fully portable storage elements in small, medium and large capacity with a range of pull and finish options.