Today’s boardrooms, meeting rooms and private offices need affordable and contemporary conference seating.
The Nienkämper NOW® chair is designed to give the user an unusual level of comfort and ergonomics with a minimal amount of mechanical features. The tightly tailored upholstery components speak to the historical connection to fine upholstery that Nienkämper has been renowned for. The contrast between fine leathers and highly polished aluminum make this design particularly compatible with existing conference table collections. The Nienkämper NOW® Chair embodies contemporary aesthetics that comfortably work in any professional business environment.
The Nienkämper NOW® chair is based on the latest in research and design for ergonomic seating. No adhesives are used in the construction. All materials in the construction can be easily separated for rework, recovery or recycling. Smart options like height and back adjustments, a choice of base, caster, adjustable base mechanisms and upholstery materials give this product a wide range of potential uses in any corporate environment. The Nienkämper NOW® chair has many options for learning centers and fixed seating.
• Five-star base with return prevention safety function
• Syncro Action
• Pneumatic height adjustment
• Back tilt locking mechanism
• Tension control
• Fixed height arms with polished aluminum arm supports and soft black textured rubber arm pads.
• Base/Caster selected by model number
Large (75mm), un-hooded, black twin wheel caster. 26" diameter black nylon five star base
Large (75mm), un-hooded, black twin wheel caster with chrome centre strip. 26” diameter polished aluminum five star base
• Tilt mechanism action with shock resistance and memory return, height and forward position
• One lever adjusts gas height, free position, and 4 position lock-out tension adjust knob.
• Black base attached to floor on site (by others).