The Gateway™ Collection is comprised of 3 major elements that work in conjunction to provide smart solutions to multimedia presentation, video conference and traditional office requirements.
Gateway™ Conference and Stand-Alone Tables:
• Gateway™ Conference and Stand Alone Tables are an excellent solution for boardrooms and lounges alike.
• Gateway™ conference table tops are available with a wide variety of top shapes, sizes and edges to meet your needs.
• Tops are available in all standard veneer and plastic laminate finishes.
• Gateway™ bases are available in mirror polished and five anodized finishes: clear, champagne, light bronze, bronze and black.
• Tables can be specified with a variety of power / data / video / audio solutions for singular and group requirements.
• Wiring runs concealed through base and grommets.
First dust with a clean, Dry soft cloth to remove any foreign particles and dust present on the surface. Next a slightly damp cloth should be used to clean the surface, followed by a dry soft cloth to remove the excess moisture. At no time should any abrasives ever be used in an effort to remove dirt etc., nor should any moisture be allowed to stand on wood surfaces. Furniture polishes are not recommended. In addition to the above, consideration should be given to the humidity levels in your home and office environment where fine wood products are found. Keeping humidity at an even level as much as possible throughout the year will greatly extend the life of the natural wood products.
busk + hertzog