Seamless interaction within work spaces drive productivity of employees. Rising real estate costs have increased the need to optimize work spaces. Work place furniture available today does not combine the unique design identity and versatility of Vox® to compliment furniture across corporate spaces and boardrooms.
Vox® OpenOffice™ creates a unique style of work environment that allows a number of individuals to work within close proximity of one another while maintaining a workspace that can be individualized and productive. Premium surfaces and finishes provide a rich environment in a compact space. The designs use minimal components to increase efficiencies of installation.
• 27” deep work surfaces with large unobstructed spans up to 96"
• Two edge profiles: Taper edge, or Facet Edge
• All tops are available in wood veneer or plastic laminate
• Continuous wire access slot with concealed wire management and aluminum pencil stop
• Vertical divider between users with options for tack surface or accessory rail with a range of desk top accessories
• Site leveling and concealed cabling is accommodated with removable leg panels and easily accessible levelers
• Fully portable storage elements in small, medium and large capacity with a range of drawer pull and finish options
• Vox®Office™ lighting accessories, keyboard trays and CPU mounts are options.
Design: Mark Müller
2007 Canadian Design Exchange Gold Award
2007 IIDEX/NeoCon Gold Award
2007 Best of Canada
View All awards